Couple sessions and family photos are what I got started with and I’m excited to be able to provide the option to buy a gift voucher for a photo session to give to your loved one, family member or friends. Below are the voucher that I offer and below that are the terms in conditions associated with them.
Perfect for couple’s photos or a small family
- A 1 hour session with 1-2 adults with any number of children/pets
- Includes all the photos I edit which is on average 40-100
Great for large family portraits or longer session
- A 1-2 hour session with 1-8 adults with any number of children/pets
- Includes all the photos I edit which is on average 60-100
Terms of vouchers
- Vouchers are not redeemable for cash
- Location: There is the option of being at your home, my studio or outdoors, the rate is the same. The one requirement is that it must be within a reasonable 30 minute drive of Hamilton Ontario; additional distances are possible, however they will incur additional costs. Please be mindful that certain locations have additional policies placed by the municipality or property owners that cause limitations to access or the capturing of media on the premises and may require advanced booking or additional fees to use the location for photos.
- Scheduling: I am a part-time photographer, so my schedule is slightly limited, but please reach out to me to schedule a date or refer to the scheduling page here
- Cancelling and rescheduling: If the scheduled date unfortunately needs to be changed, the client will notify the photographer no later than 48 hours before the scheduled time. Failure to give appropriate notice will require an additional payment of 50% the vouchers worth to reschedule a new date, otherwise the voucher is considered void.
- Delivery of media: I will deliver the agreed upon media outlined on the voucher package within 8 weeks of the time of the media was captured, unless otherwise specified. RAW or unedited files will not be included with the delivered media. The media will be available via an online link for a guaranteed 1 year period after the media was captured.
- Ownership of media: The client will have non-exclusive rights to the media delivered and can redistribute, print, or use them in anyway they desire. Shane Bethlehem Photography & Video will retain the copyright of the media for marketing purposes online and as the photographer’s artistic work.
- Restrictions: In the event of there being restrictions placed by the government because of a pandemic or other unexpected circumstances, it is not the photographer’s responsibility to reimburse expenses. However, rescheduling due to restrictions is free and an additional month will be added to the date of expiry.
- Expiration: After the purchasing of a voucher the date is recorded and the expiry date is 12 months after the date of purchase. Negotiation of additional time is possible, however it is not guaranteed. Reimbursement of the voucher unfortunately is not an option.